Monday, December 21, 2009

   

BDA Gamer - Game console accessory kit
From Bensussen Deutsch & Associates

If you have trouble wielding that little stylus, try the full size pen stylus. This pack includes two of the popular retractable pen stylus with pocket clip, and two easy-to-apply screen protectors. The stylus and screen protectors are both Nintendo compliant for game system safety.
Amazon Sales Rank: #17044 in Video Games Brand: Bensussen Deutsch & Associates Platform: Nintendo DS

Great grip and retractable I absolutely love this variation of the Nintendo DS Lite stylus. It fits much more comfortably in my grip and lessens the ache in my hand if I play for extended periods of time. It is retractable and has a typical pen-style clip to attach it to my protective bag that I use for all my games, system and supplies. I haven't found the need to use the screen savers yet as I found that using similar products for my PDA in the past were more of a pain than a function. So if you are like me and prefer a more solid feeling stylus and not the thin style that fits into the DS Lite system, then this is the product for you! Great addition for Nintendo fans My daughter loves these pens. It's so easy to lose the stylus that comes with the Nintendo DS, and these are easy to hold on to as well when playing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment