Sunday, December 6, 2009

   

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
By Catherine Browne


  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2237 in Books
  • Published on: 2009-09-14
  • Released on: 2009-09-14
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 208 pages


Luigi is back!5
This is a great game for the DSI -story is great - fun to play.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story5
The game guide book arrived in good condition and in a timely manner. I try to get the Prima game guide for most of the Nintendo games I buy. The game hints are very helpful and accurate.

Useful Guide, but Lacking a few things4
This is a good guide for an awesome game, you shouldn't get stuck in any tough spots if you have this guide (although I was able to beat most of the game myself except for one part). It gives you a good catalog of the games extras, however it should include information on a few more things. For example, throughout Mario & Luigi's adventure, they can get badges that have helpful effects on them. There is no place in the guide that gives you a list of badges, where to find them, or their various effects (It's not a big deal for me though, as I'm only missing one badge in the entire game). I also wouldn't reccomend getting this guide until after you try the game, unless you just like to get the guides to most games you get for collector's purposes. It's a pretty easy game, and if you only need to find the game's extras, I reccomend an online guide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment