Wednesday, December 30, 2009

   

Rechargeable Replacement Battery Pack For Nintendo DS Lite
From NG


Amazon Sales Rank: #2015 in Video Games Brand: NG Platform: Nintendo DS Dimensions: 3.00 pounds

New Life to Well-Worn Hardware I've had my DS Lite since the unit was released, and my daughter and I have logged many hours on it. When it stopped holding a charge, I realized that I really didn't want to have to replace the whole unit--I like the GameBoy Advance slot in the front, and the new body style doesn't have this. Enter the perfect, cheap, renewable energy source: this replacement battery pack. For just a few dollars, we're back on our feet and playing away. It arrived simply packaged, with the tiny tool for undoing the screw on the DS Lite's battery panel, and within about 2 minutes we were done and on the charger. A great way to bring your DS back from the dead. Works great in our DS Lite We have had a DS Lite for a while, and recently it stopped holding a charge. This battery seemed like a reasonable solution to our problem. It installed easily, shipped promptly, and holds charge without any problem. If you need a replacement battery for a DS Lite you won't be unhappy with this purchase. It comes with a small screwdriver to help remove and reseal the battery cover. The entire process took only a minute or two and the DS Lite was back up and running. This battery looks very similar to the old DS Lite battery, but had more English writing on it. A DS Delight This rechargeable replacement battery pack has come in very handy. My daughter really enjoys her DS Lite and quickly wore out the original battery pack provided by Nintendo. After numerous searches in local retail stores, I decided to turn to the web for a solution. What I found was this excellent battery that comes with a handy screwdriver to help you replace the original battery in the DS Lite unit. This particular battery sits perfectly in the DS Lite, and holds its charge for a very long time. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced non-Nintendo option for replacing a dead battery pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment