Monday, December 7, 2009

   

Legend of Zelda A Link To the Past Biker Wallet With Chain


Black faux leather with metal Link on the front and Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past on the back. Inside there is a main pocket, five card slots, plastic pocket for license, and snap closure. Measures approx 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" with 16" metal chain.

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #156433 in Apparel & Accessories
  • Brand: Kryptonite


My fiancee loves this5
I bought this wallet for my fiancee last Christmas, so he's had it almost a year now. He's a huge Zelda fan, so when I saw this, I knew it would be perfect.

You may not be able to tell from the photo, but the Link picture on the wallet is actually a painted metal piece. On the other side, the TriForce is painted in gold. I was very concerned when I received the item, that the metal piece would come off, but it is still firmly attached. The product is apparently very well-made, because he carries it in his pocket every day and it still looks really nice. The only real sign of wear-and-tear, is that the Tri-Force is starting to wear off.

I would definitely recommend this for any Zelda fan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment