Wednesday, December 2, 2009

   

Nintendo DS Mario Stylus Pens : Question-block Style --Japanese Import!
From Takara Tomy

Tired of gripping those tiny DS Styluses only to cramp up your hands? Yoyur game doesn/'t have to suffer with this LARGER pen-sized Styluses! Each pen comes with a cap and string-loop to attach to your DS or other device (Anything that has a loop attachment).

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #43838 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Super Mario


Great for Collectors4
I didn't find the rating criteria for this item especially fitting (fun, educational value, etc.), but I gave it a four-star fun rating due to my enjoyment of this DS Mario Stylus (Question-block Style) as a collectible. I did purchase it as a collectible rather than a functional stylus, so I have not actually used it to play as of yet (and indeed may not). However, from simple inspection, the item seems quite durable, and I would expect it to be as reliable as any normal-sized stylus. There was some very simple assembly required (snap piece A into piece B), and the color of the stylus varied from what is shown in the image: the one in the image appears red whereas the stylus I received was more of a peach color. It looks great, though, and I do not regret the purchase. I plan on purchasing other imported Mario styli in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment