Monday, December 7, 2009

   

We Wish You A Merry Christmas
From Destineer Inc

Santa Claus, reindeer and elves are all coming to town this Holiday season, but they’re not coming down the chimney! They’re coming to Wii in the first ever mini-game and activities collection designed to get you in the Christmas spirit. With holiday themed mini-games unlike anything you’ve ever seen, We Wish You a Merry Christmas is the perfect gift for anyone to find under the tree this holiday season.

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2432 in Video Games
  • Brand: Destineer
  • Model: 828068212919
  • Released on: 2009-11-02
  • ESRB Rating: Everyone
  • Platform: Nintendo Wii


It's a great game to get you in the mood for Christmas!5
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/RAPCPG9X5TP6I I review Wii games on youtube. To see more of my reviews go to youtube.com/wiiviewr.

Great for younger kids!4
Just picked this up today. This is a great little fun game for younger kids and adults who love Christmas and enjoy simple, casual mini-games. What other game lets you bowl over elves (who, incidentally, make various humorous comments before being hit by the ball)? You'll also get to bounce a reindeer through the sky on presents, make hot chocolate (just the way the elf wants it), put logs on the fire or cook marshmallows, sing along to Christmas carols (with lyrics displayed on-screen), decorate a Christmas tree, open each day of the Advent calendar... and lots of other little activities and games. They're all simple and lighthearted. It'll make a great little stocking stuffer to keep family and friends occupied on Christmas day.

Fun for anyone5
I tried this game for about an hour and I enjoyed it right away. It's one of the games that I can just leave on my tv while I listen to some christmas carols on the radio (the radio in the game that plays plenty of christmas tunes). I started by playing Deck the Halls which is like a puzzle game that you have to put 3 like-items next to eachother to erase them off the board. I played that for a while, moved onto some of the other mini games, mailed a letter to Santa which I think he replied back today.

This will be a great present for the month of December. You can decorate your tree with colored balls, ornaments, ribbons, you name it! And everyday in the month of December unlocks a new ornament I believe on the Advent Calendar. So it really is a lot of fun. I'm going to buy it and use it everyday in December just to see what is new. Great game that you wouldn't expect to be pretty good.

Great game for kids and adults who may be looking to find Christmas again and get back in the mood of loving it! [This game] Made me feel like a young kid again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment