Saturday, December 19, 2009

   

Cheap Thrills Brand Controller Extension Cord, 10 Feet, for Nintendo Wii
From Cheap Thrills Gaming

High Quality extension cord for any wired device that uses the Wii's controller ports. Gives ample room. Also works equally well with Nintendo Gamecube. Lifetime replacement guarantee for authentic products with the Cheap Thrills Gaming tag.
Amazon Sales Rank: #2935 in Video Games Brand: Cheap Thrills Gaming Model: CTG0009 Platform: Nintendo Wii

recommended Basically it works, I still whup nubs on brawl, just now I lie down on my couch while I do it ;) Anyway it works and the white color matches the Wii. 10 ft is the longest I found and allowed me to wrap it around the back of my desk. So I super glued some Velcro to it and the bottom of my desk so that I can plug it in with out having this wire lying across my floor (My couch is right next to my desk), yet if I ever decide to move it I can always take it off. So yea I recommend it. Especially since wave birds are so damn expensive now (O well at least I got Rumble). Oh to be nit-picky when i got in the mail it was in an envolope and somewhat folded like it is in the products picture. This caused it to be really kinky which may get on some nerves but should a non-issue. The only reason i mention it is because I don't see why they just don't wrap it in a circle. One more thing If you are buying this with a new controller you may want to instead check out the new gamecube controller MADE BY NINTENDO (none of that 3rd party crap--look for the logo)Its a white controller that matches the Wii and most notably it comes with a 10 FOOT cord so you may not even need the extension. Great quality at a great price! We really needed this! This really helps give some extra distance between your setup and the couch. We're getting the kids into old-school games on the Wii, and some of the items (like the dance mat) really benefit from the extra length this extension cord gives. Plus it's a great value - very nice quality and you can't beat the price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment